LRB17S vehicle to Gothenburg’s Tramwayhttp://srs-roadrail.com/media/reviews/photos/thumbnail/300x300s/4a/57/d6/-MG-5218-52-1418809430.jpg
SRS has delivered a overheadline vehicle type LRB17S to Gothenburg Tramway, built on a Scania P250DB4x2HNZ chassis with a crew cab for up to 6 seats.
This vehicle is equipped with:
- Electrical powered (Lithium battery) for working with the access platform up to 6 hours without using the vehicles diesel engine
- SRS Access Platform KLL 10-2T1-I, fully insulated with radio remote control
- Triple insulated basket gives an extra safe work under live catenary
- SRS Pantograph with height measurement system
- Boxes for material and tools.
- Two SRS Magnetic brake type MB2-1370
- Diesel generator 230V 3kVA (PM3500DC)