Two LRB26TC to Overlines in Swedenhttp://srs-roadrail.com/media/reviews/photos/thumbnail/300x300s/18/6b/36/IMG-5776-94-1581261584.jpg
SRS Sjölanders has delivered two LRB26 Road-Rail Vehicle to Overlines in Sweden. The SRS RRV type LRB26 is built on a Volvo FM D11 chassis.
SRS Sjölanders latest developed feature is the TILT CORRECTION! The TC ensures that the basket always is in level, which gives a significantly improved comfort during working in curves. Another feature is that the display in the basket shows in real time the position and working area of the platform (RTPW).
The RRV vehicle is equipped with:
- SRS Sjölanders access platform KLL12-T1/3 TC, 12 meter floor height
- Workshop/social cabin
- Wagon break Type Duomatic
- Inverter 220/5kW
- Pantograph with height and length measurement system
- A video camera on the chassis roof monitors and records the pantograph height and the running distance of the vehicle. The data is stored on a memory card for further evaluation
- Palfinger wire lifter PFD99